- Install tire/wheel assembly completely onto the hub.
- Install a minimum of 3 Centering Sleeves per wheel, on opposing studs,
in the form of a triangle.
- Drive sleeves into position, fully engaging the wheel, using 2-piece
flange nuts, or installation tool.
- Lightly torque flange nuts on the same studs the sleeves are installed on.
- Install remaining flange nuts, then torque all nuts to spec.
The Self-Sizing Raised Ridges are compromised after initial installation.
NEVER REUSE A COUNTERACT WHEEL CENTERING SLEEVE
AFTER IT HAS BEEN INSTALLED.
Please recycle or dispose of Counteract Centering Sleeves responsibly.
The Counteract Installation tool is required for installing and removing centering sleeves on inside dual wheels.