Our application charts are based on a stock vehicle with stock wheels and no modifications. In many cases, when a vehicle is modified it changes the dynamics and drive-ability of that vehicle. In those instances, our recommended amount may, or may not be enough to compensate for the tire imbalances. It is also to be noted that when a vehicle has aftermarket wheels, lift kits or other aftermarket components, there are many more possibilities for vibration that may not be tire balance related. Counteract will balance a tire, wheel and its entire rotating assembly. It will not fix an alignment issue, driveshaft imbalance, or harmonic vibrations from an aggressive tire tread.
- Common Questions: I used the recommended amount and still have issues, what could be going wrong?
- Common Questions: Can You Put Too Many Balancing Beads in a Tire?
- Common Questions: How Long Does It Take Balancing Beads to Work?
- Internal Tire Balancers in Cars
- How to eliminate amplified wheel vibrations in vehicles.